Please note we are currently closed due to government advice regarding Coronavirus.
Below is our timetable of regular classes.
Please contact the individual teachers for enquiries about specific classes, prices and bookings.
Please note that no onsite parking is available to students, unless they are members of the Chepstow Club. We ask that all students park in one of the many nearby car parks, such as those located at Marks and Spencers or on Welsh Street.
For mobile users, please click on a specific date to view available classes.
Fundamental Iyengar with Kishe
February 29, 2020 –
- Jan 25th - Standing Poses - Establish a solid support system with these blueprint poses that form the foundation all the other poses.
- Feb 29th - Fwd Bends and twists - Experience these poses with more flexibility through correct movement of the spine and the use of props.
- March 28th - Backbends - Starting with simple backbends we will explore how these poses should be constructed without compressing the spine before progressing to more complex poses.
- April 25th - Restore and Breath - A restorative, re- energising practice moving toward Pranayama conditioning of the breath
- May 30th - Inversions - Construct a correct foundation in these asanas or rebuild your inversion practice the Iyengar way.
- June 27th - A chair for yoga - The use of the chair to enable even better architecture and expression of asana in an all round yoga practice.