In the interests of health and safety, all students should comply with the following protocols when attending classes and appointments at Chepstow Yoga Space:
- All in-person classes are to be by booking in advance with the specific teacher – no drop-ins permitted.
- Students are asked to arrive 10 minutes before class and wait outside the building until called in by teacher.
- Face coverings are required when entering the building and taking mat position, but will not be required or
recommended during classes, except if otherwise stated by specific teachers.
- Students are to enter the space one at a time, to remove coats and shoes and take place on furthest available marked mat position from door.
- Students are to bring and use their own mat and other equipment, or advise specific teacher in advance of their class if they will require a mat.
- Students are to remain in mat positions at the end of class, and to depart in turn starting with those nearest the door. Again, face coverings are required when exiting.